Double Chin Removal In Delhi
Despite our desire for a streamlined profile, some of us have extra fat that results in a double chin, also known as submental fullness. Hereditary factors, weight, anatomy, and airway positioning are just a few things that can cause a double chin, and you're not alone. Double chin removal in Delhi is readily available with Dr Syed.
Double chin is due to excessive fat in the submental area. This condition is noticeable when an excess layer of fat forms below the chin which has been considered a big concern for many as it develops beneath the chin. There are a few different factors combined in the body that aid in creating a double chin. Understanding these factors may help with understanding ways to get rid of the double chin itself. Occasionally it is associated with weight gain but not always. However, genetic or loose skin also does result in causes that range from ageing that might contribute to double chin.
What causes a double chin?
People can acquire submental fat, also referred to as a double chin, for various causes.
- Age- The elasticity of your skin begins to deteriorate as you age. The skin around your chin may start to sag and loosen as a result of this loss of elasticity.
- Excess fat
- Overweight- Although having a double chin isn't always the result of being overweight, it can increase your risk of getting one.
- Genetics-Regardless of your age or weight, you might be more prone to developing chin fat if your family members have double chins.
- Anatomy- Despite the fact that your chin is not double, a weak jawline or chin may give the impression that it is.
- A bad stance- Slouching weakens the neck and chin, which results in a double chin.
Eligible candidate for double chin removal in Delhi
You are an eligible candidate for double chin removal if:
- Your skin elasticity and muscle tone must be firm and elastic. If you have thick, redundant skin type, it is less elastic and not suited.
- Visible fat deposition and early signs of ageing: You have a visible fat deposition that makes you look older, and you've also started to notice the first signs of ageing, like saggy skin and wrinkles.
- Good physical condition-You should be in good physical shape. Both you and they should lead healthy lives. A nonsmoker or someone who will give up smoking for a few weeks before and after surgery is the ideal candidate.
- Not pregnant or nursing: The surgical removal of the chin is not medically permitted while you are breastfeeding, so you must be post-partum if you want to have chin reduction surgery.
Double chin removal cost in Delhi
The cost of double chin removal in Delhi may be around Rs 7500 to Rs 11000, depending upon the extent of correction required.
Treatment Options for double chin removal in Delhi
When it comes to skin ageing, the neck is one of the first places to show signs of ageing, and fat is more likely to accumulate under the chin in some people. Their overall jaw and facial profile may suffer as a result of the extra fat and loose skin.
A plastic surgeon can correct a double chin using any of the following procedures:
- Liposuction of the chin. This procedure eliminates excess fat beneath the chin.
- Submentoplasty. This procedure combines chin liposuction with smaller under-chin incisions to tighten muscles.
- Neck lift surgery, or lower rhytidectomy surgery, involves removing excess skin from the neck or tightening the skin muscles to contour the face.
Dr Syed is your best choice for double chin removal in Delhi.
Double chin removal cost in Delhi
The cost of double chin removal in Delhi is roughly around Rs 8000 to Rs 12000, and it depends upon the individual and can be determined after a detailed consultation.
Why Choose Dr Syed for Double Chin Removal In Delhi?
Double chin, also termed submental fullness, develops over the years and is something you notice recently because excess fat forms in bones, muscles, and tendons around the jaw and neck. The condition is often genetic, but the best part is that the treatment is available. Dr Syed, one of the best dermatologists, offers double chin removal in Delhi, designed to give you a younger appearance that looks natural and balanced. The condition is associated with weight gain in general but not always, as loose skin and genetics also play a vital role in causing the condition.
Dr Syed Nazim is among the best Dermatologist and Aesthetic surgeons in Delhi and Gurgaon who is passionate about offering the best care and optimum results to every patient. At Royal Lush Skin, Hair, and laser clinic in South Delhi And Gurgaon, the cost of double chin removal may be around 7500 RS to 11000 rs and can vary and depends on various factors like the extent of correction that your face requires.
Dr Syed is among the top dermatologist in delhi, trained in many sectors like dermal injections, Derma rollers, anti-wrinkle injections, thread lift, and hair transplant. The clinic is popular as one of the best skin clinics offering advanced skin treatments. Here, Dr Syed, the topmost celebrity dermatologist and aesthetic surgeon work with his trained team of professionals, supporting doctors, and its management staff.
Disclaimer: Result may vary from case to case. Terms and Conditions* Apply