Eczema Treatment in South Delhi
Eczema is a chronic skin condition that may start during infancy and continues through the childhood. Some may get rid off over the time but some will feel discomfort due to increased eczema with the growing age and have it into adulthood as well. It is the most common skin condition that is found especially in babies and children. This leads to major skin infections due to continuing itching, rubbing and scratching. These are the red, dry, itchy and scaly patches that appear on the skin. The common sites where eczema occurs are scalp, cheeks, knees, and elbows.
Certain foods such as dairy products, shellfish, eggs and peanuts
Environmental factors like pollen and smoke
Hereditary or genetic factors
Allergens such as pollens, dandruff
Types of eczema
1. Dyshidrotic eczema - Cause irritation on palms of hands and soles of feet. They are characterized by blisters.
2. Neurodermatitis - They are scaly patches of skin on head, forearms, wrists, and lower legs. They are caused by a localized itch such as an insect or an ant bite.
3. Nummular eczema - They are circular patches of irritated skin and cause itchiness. They can be crusted and scaling.
4. Seborrheic eczema - They are oily, scaly yellowish patches of skin. Appear usually on the scalp and face.
5. Stasis dermatitis - Related to circulatory problems. You may find irritation on lower legs.